PROSINTEX A foam concentrate is formulated using synergetic surfactants, wetting agents and foam stabilisers, and is capable of providing important wetting and cooling effects on class A fires (wood, fabric, rubber, etc.).
PROSINTEX A extinguishes class A fires, also called ‘dry fires’, using a three-way action:
- cooling the seat of fire
- smothering the fire by engulfing the area and increasing the water vapour content in the atmosphere
- • acting as a wetting agent to aid the penetration of water into the heart of the fire
PROSINTEX A is designed for use at very low concentrations and is therefore very economical. It greatly improves the ability of water to extinguish a fire and can also be used as a wetting agent.
PROSINTEX A is primarily designed for:
- Buildings and other structures
- Smouldering Fires
- Food & clothing warehouses
- Shops, parking garages and industrial warehouses
- Small hydrocarbon fires, such as automobile fire
- Rubber, plastic and tyres
- Paper, cardboard, wood etc…
- Forest fires